ZJGLEADER MGO Board partition installation
1.In order to choose the right fossil fragments and frame diagram of fixing the fossil fragments, we must think over the height of the wall,the type of the house and the type of the pipe be fixed inside the wall in the future when designing.
2. We must mark both the top and bottom fossil fragments on the wall, and pay attention to the position of the windows and the pipes.
3. Fix up both the top and bottom fossil fragments with screws, and keep apertures between the top and bottom fossil fragments, the distance of the aperture should be the same as the thickness of the boards. (Like picture 1)
4. Fix perpendicular fossil fragments between top and bottom fossil fragments; the centre distance of perpendicular fossil fragments should be 400mm. Fix the horizontal fossil fragments through the hole of perpendicular fossil fragments.
5. Fix the boards on the fossil fragments with screws. (Like picture 2)
A. Choose the right screws and make holes on the board and fossil fragments beforehand.
B. Fix the boards from center to border, keep a distance of 10-20cm between screws
C. Do not nail 10mm from the side.
D. Keep a distance of 3-5mm between boards
E. The screws should be 0.5mm inside
the boards, F. Remove rust if the screw is made of mantel.
6. Picture 3
7. Fix the pipe picture 4
8. Picture 5
9. The holes Strengthen the board with fossil fragments and screws when there are holes between fossil fragments. (Picture 6)