Compared with traditional gypsum boards/drywalls and fiber cement boards, Mgo Board have the following advantages
(1) Better fireproof performance: 15mm fireproof gypsum boards/drywalls reaches Grade B1 fire-resistant performance, 3mm Magnesium Oxide Board reaches Grade A fire-resistant performance.
(2) Waterproof: Gypsum boards/drywalls are easy to absorb water, tend to swell and deform in wet condition, Magnesium Oxide Board doesn’t swell or deform in wet condition, strength is even higher in wet condition than in dry condition.
(3) Healthy: Magnesium Oxide Board doesn’t contain asbestos, formaldehyde or benzene.
(4) High compatibility: Magnesium Oxide Board can be glued with various decorative materials such as wood veneer, PVC film, melamine film, brick, stone, aluminum foil, etc.
(5) Lower damage rate: Strength of gypsum boards/drywalls is lower than Magnesium Oxide Board, damage rate is high, fiber cement board is crisp, damage rate is high.
(6) Better sound insulation performance: Sound insulation effect of 95mm thick partition wall made of Magnesium Oxide Boards equals to 123mm thick partition wall made of gypsum drywall.
Max length: 3000mm
Max width: 1220mm